CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

All the Pieces Fit!

One of our family summer goals has been completed! We finished not just one but two puzzles...550 pieces each! (actally 549 pcs., since "spanky" our dog chewed up a piece from each puzzle) I think the kids were surprised at how much fun it is once we get it started. A sense of accomplishment was felt by all:) They actually want me to buy more! The only problem is that once we put one together, none of us can "bare" to take it apart...space is quickly becoming an issue!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love your family!! You all look so cute and happy to be together. Great job on the puzzles!

Sara

Anonymous said...

We need to borrow one of those puzzles for some "together" time. Great idea!

Padgett Family said...

I love puzzles! My younger sister (Toni) and I used to do them all the time whenever we were sick and had to stay home from school. Truth is...we used to finagle our way into staying home until we were finished! :)