CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Action Shots at the Lake!




The kids were "ham-ing" it up for the camera trying to get the best "jump shot." What fun we are having on the boat! The "best pic" of the day had to go to Lauren who actually fell in when she and I were "attempting to help" Brian park the boat back in our docking spot-the boat hit the dock and she looked like she had springs in her feet and just leaped forward...right into the water-too funny! So sorry I didn't have my camera out for that one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out those moves! Did ur mama teach y'all to do those fancy jumps?

Padgett Family said...

Wish there had been a photo taken of Lauren's encounter with the ooey, gooey green water of the boat slip... YUCK (I know she would have been beautiful anyway!)

We want to do a boat trip with you guys soon...I want to learn to jump into the water like those Andrews kiddos.

You all make me smile!

The Boerners said...

Looks like you all are having a fun summer! I love reading about your adventures. Keep on making memories!
~Myra