CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Bouquet

The kids woke me up this morning with Mother's Day greetings. One at a time, they each walked in handing me a different flower. After all five had expressed their love and hugs, I had a beautiful bouquet . It was a very sweet way to start my day, but even more special was the thought I had as I arranged the flowers. Just like each flower, each of my children are unique and different. Some are vibrant and easily noticed, where as others just fall into the background. Some are wide open and in full bloom, and others I wait with eager anticipation to open up. Each has its own aroma-some stronger, maybe even sweeter. Others may even have a few thorns I need to watch out for. Separately, each of them display beauty, but gathered together reflect a wonderful example of God's kindness to me; He has abundantly blessed me with a beautiful bouquet of children!






1 comments:

Sara said...

Soooo sweet! We are grateful for your family and look forward to our children knowing yours as they grow together!! Love, sara