CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Extreme Makeover-Backyard

WOW! What a couple of crazy days it was around here last week. Since we moved into the house three years ago, one of the BIG projects on the list was to put in some retaining walls on the hill in the backyard. The dirt came in by the truckloads...and before I knew it, we were surrounded by large machinery my boys only dreamed of ever having in their own backyard! It was a bit overwhelming at the time...but it has made a huge difference! Thank you Lord for giving my husband a desire of his heart!










4 comments:

Sara said...

It looks Amazing!! If you haven't seen my blog lately I wanted to let you know we are doing something really fun. Check it out so you guys can do it too!!! Sara

Shawn said...

The back yard looks awesome, so does the blog. It is a really good idea, its also a good way to stay in touch. I wish you all the best, and hope to see you soon

sarah said...

that looks so great- i love the steps. so nice! oh and welcome to the blogging world!

The Andrews Family said...

Hi; just saw the back yard very nice
Mom and I hope you enjoy it. Chris and his friend did a great job. I had no idea you were going to go so indepth. Looks like something you would see in a landscape book.
I this a great way to keep everyone abreast of what is going on in our lives.
Mom and I are really enjoying our visit here at Sue and Rays.
Although it has rained every day. In fact it has set a record for rain fall. I mean torrencial. The kids are are all fun and great.
See you saturday 4:30 or thereabouts Really looking forward to seeing you.

Love Ya,
Grandpa Lou
&
Grandma Sharon