CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

A small distraction...but one BIG God!

Okay, anyone who knows me...knows that I have a real soft spot when it comes to animals. So, when I found this little bitty kitty that fit in the palm of my hand, I knew I was in trouble. As I held this helpless little kitten, I lifted up a plea to the Lord and said "Lord, you know how you've made me, you know I can't ignore this kitten. However, you also know that I have a huge mountain of other responsibilities to handle...packing, moving, homeschooling. So, Lord, please bring an answer quickly." A few hours later...He did just that. I had gone to PetSmart to purchase formula for the kitten and the cashier was part of an animal rescue organization. She agreed to take it and care for it. Amazing how God cares about every detail of our lives...what an awesome God we serve!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How sweet!! Can't wait to show my kiddos this picture tomorrow!! They will love it! How sweet that you could save a little kitty!

Katelyn said...

That kitty is so cute!! Was it a stray?
Katelyn Snell