CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

A "Hole-ly" Moment!










God's protection was obvious and evident when we realized that the "hot coals" that were placed in this styrofoam planter burned right through the bottom. Not only did the heat burn out the container but right through the wood on the deck! It simmered for over 20 hours! The Lord is so kind...even in our foolishness...who's foolishness? We'll let you figure that one out for yourself:)







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian, I know that you hate staining the deck but burning it down seems to me a little extreme. Dad

Jenn said...

That is funny but I am thankful everyone is okay.

Katie Virginia said...

too funny! I know who did it :)

The Boerners said...

I heard the culprit admit to the crime in person! Too bad you couldn't make it into a fireman's hole with a pole for the kids! So thankful for God's protection over you guys. Be careful out there!

Unknown said...

ONLY YOU!

We can always learn from others experiences...I'll now remember not put something that is BURNING in something that can BURN! LOL :)